Intramural Sports are run by MVMMS and information will be updated throughout the school year.
Recreation Department Sports at MVMMS:
The Melrose Recreation Department runs several competitive athletic teams for middle school aged students. These are not MVMMS sponsored teams, but we do support student participation and partner with the Recreation Department to get kids involved.
All Recreation Department Sports require registration and may have a fee. For more information on fees and to register for Rec Programs – please contact the Melrose Recreation Department at http://tinyurl.com/MelroseRec or by email at [email protected]
Visit the Melrose Recreation Website throughout the year for more information on the following sports teams:
- Cross Country Team – (Fall)
- Football Teams – (Fall)
- Cheerleading Team – (Fall)
- Boys Basketball Teams – (Fall/Winter)
- Girls Basketball Teams – (Fall/Winter)
- Ice Hockey Teams – (Fall/Winter)
- Field Hockey Team – (Fall)
- Girls Volleyball Team – (Spring/Fall)
- Wrestling Team – (Winter)
- Outdoor Track Team – (Spring)